1947 INTERNATIONAL PANEL DELIVERY WAGON ~ Professionally Built, built on a Martz Chassis- ( build sheet included ) * GM Performance HT 383 Chevy “Stroker” Engine “Balanced & Blueprinted” * Corvette Hi- performance “Double Humped cylinder heads” HI-Pro Cam * Roller Rocker Arms * Hamburg Oil Pan "7 quart" * Oil Filter "Racing Double Size" * Fuel Pumps: Elec. & Manual * Gasoline Tank: by ‘Tanks’ * Custom Headers * Custom Inner Fender Wells * Dual Exhaust into Sidepipes (Great Sound) * Walker Radiator * Scotts “Hi-Perf” Electric Fan
* Edelbrock Carburetor 4v * Edelbrock (Polished Finned Alum.) Valve Covers * Edelbrock (Polished Finned Alum.) Air Filter * Edelbrock Intake Manifold * Billet Wire Looms (New 10-2009)
* TH350 Automatic Trans * Transmission Cooler * Stall Converter
* MARTZ Racing Suspension * Mustang II Front End * IFS (fully adjustable coil-over shocks) * Disc Brakes Front - Standard Rear * Air-Shock rear suspension (fully adjustable coil-over shocks) * Power Rack and Pinion Steering * Grant “Signature Series” Steering Wheel * Tilt Steering Column * American Racing Wheels (Polished Alum.) * Performance Tires Front (P235 60Rx15) * Performance Tires Rear (P255 60Rx15)
* Stewart Warner Instrumentation, inc;SW Analog Clock * Battery (1,000 amp Crank, New OCT-09) * Louvered Hood - Cowl Vent operable * V-butted and Tinted Windsheild * Complete Tinted Windows * Third L.E.D. Brake Light Bar * Turn Signals L.E.D. * Tail Lamps “Frenched Blue Dot” * Rear View Back-up Camera “Wireless Remote"
*Center Console GMC ”huge Locking Storage” * Southern Air Front & Rear Hot Rod Heater * Recently Insulated entire Interior (future A/C) * Jeep bucket seats * “Racing Style” Seat Belts * AM, FM, CD Radio * CB Radio, Antenna and Calibration Unit.
* New Front Tires * New Wheel Bearings * New Battery ( 3yr warranty Oct-09 )
* The panel body has a capacity of 171 cubic feet and measures 109 7/8 inches long at the floor. * 40 1/2 inches between wheel housings and 50 inches length.
It's a rare vehicle with lot's of time and money invested. My daily driver. It's a blast to drive and when driving this onto a Car Cruise or Car Show field, you can count on it turning a lot of heads and me getting many "thumbs up"! If by chance, you'd have a “restored” 1954-55 Nash Rambler Cross Country Station Wagon and would care to consider a part trade and cash ??? (618) 344-2031 Tom